Stuff I do while Truckin

-
20180618_085525.jpg

Little Feat!

“I've been from Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonapah
Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made
Driven the back roads, so I wouldn't get weighed...”
Cool ride up that way.Iowa was the only state that wouldnt permit me 41,000 on the trailer only 40,000 so I ran around it.I made it tovSaint Charles Iowa there are have in a country bash this weekend.i was grosing 85,000

I'm greatful it's only #6 injector and I'm getting a over head.Thak you JESUS!I got the money .I was worried it was going to be more than the value of the truck!

Well when they took off the valve cover the cam was going flat.ill be here till Monday afternoon and 4500 bucks plus hotel.Dammit!

Well when they took off the valve cover the cam was going flat.ill be here till Monday afternoon and 4500 bucks plus hotel.Dammit!
Well chit man !!! tell me again how many miles on that cam !!

what's an overhead?
and are you gonna meet up with some fabo members while you got some down time?
I'm at the Hilton and will be at St.Marys tomorrow and Sunday.The freightliner has a special rate and its special.83 bucks a night.The other hotels are right up there at least I'm a little uppity Muffy!

man that sucks but guess you were on borrowed time with that many miles

My truck is falling apart.cabinets and dash is crumbling where the are fastened.my trans has 1,589,000 on it.130,000 for a glider or 170,000 for a new one.....I guess I'll just patch mine till the doctors take me off the road

My truck is falling apart.cabinets and dash is crumbling where the are fastened.my trans has 1,589,000 on it.130,000 for a glider or 170,000 for a new one.....I guess I'll just patch mine till the doctors take me off the road
I thought I read a few months ago you were about a years away from retirement?

-
Back