Stuff I do while Truckin

-
20190626_181139.jpg

you probably came close to my neighborhood from Enterprise to Olive Branch

Taking a break in Salisbury Nc supposed to pick up in Monroe Nc tomorrow going to Birmingham

I'm in. STE Genaveive Mo and they want to see the trailer so I'm not going g to be home tomorrow but Sunday so this puke can see 32 years of trucking and his beloved trailer ain't scratched!You otta see the **** in this yard!

Picked up a reefer in Benton Mo and dropped it at Pilgrams pride and put my elog on personal conveyance and went home for nearly 790 mile day!Going to try to dyno my Nova and the dookie hole fellas is going to install a aerobic system

let me know how the aerobic system works. I am doing a n estate for a Dr close to me and they recommended an aerobic system but I have no experience with them.

Stopped at exit 11 in Indianna on I-70 at a junkyard to get a closet door.Last year I broke 2 hinges of 3 when I tripped on a throw rug and grabbed the door and that's when I broke it.They had a door but didnt check to see if it latches.Ill clean it up tonight and try to install it.

Just got a call and after i my I'm going to Morris Mb to pick up a stage at the stampede in Sunday

-
Back