Stupid move ughhhh

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
^^^ this guy is a idiot. I unplugged ( not realizing ) the freezer last week to use the table saw. Well I just realized we have now lost a freezer full of pork and venison. Ughhhh stupid stupid stupid

Let's not forgot about the beef/pizza and other stuff in there ughhhhh. I am so pissed at myself.

The venison left was from the kids first deer and the pork was home raised so we just lost 100s of $ of stuff in there

Bummer for sure! We lost 13 bags of fish when one of the kids didn't get the freezer door closed all the way. It broke my heart to toss em out. :wack:

Ham ham steaks bacon ribs and everything from two pigs plus Half a beef probably close to two full deer and the other miscellaneous stuff turkey and pizzas and what not.

Good Thing it is hunting season LOL. And have 31 piglets that will be ready in the spring. Plus a 1300 pound cow that's about ready to butcher

Wow, looks like my CRS is catching. :D Look on the bright side. You didn't lose the fingers you need to pull a trigger and get more meat...

I'm gettin more forgetful as I get older. So I compensate by setting alarm clock near whatever I disconnect or work around. As example sometimes I warm spray paint on coffee warmer pad, and I set timer for 5 min to remind me.

Stick the spray can in hot/warm water. It will still warm up and no concern with getting to hot. What I used to do to warm my activated paint mixes to correct temp for viscosity check. Something to think about.

For several years my mom had a chest type freezer that had it's setting/control knob on the front down near the floor. Every holiday season and different grandchild would crawl by and turn the freezer off for her. Aint life grand ?
I've many times sit spray cans on the dash or package shelf of whatever vehicle is sitting in the sun.

-
Back