weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate
as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we
know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and
weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer
eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few
beers."

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

One of those guys huh? There seems to be one in every group, been every where, done everything etc. Years ago at scout camp there was a guy like that best swimmer faster and stronger than everybody else and swam in the deepest water etc. when we took the raft out and threw him off a couple of the guys had to jump in to save him as he couldn't swim in water over his head. He quieted down for a while but was back it before long. The buffalo hunt storey...what a classic!

I knew a guy like that, of course his nickname became "BS".

The foreman that was over me (I took his place couple months ago when he retired) was exactly like that. Everything he owns is better than what I have, his wife is nicer than everyone else's, his grill cooks better, his house is nicer, etc....

I really doubt I'll go to his funeral if he dies. I mean he actually thinks everyone just wants to be just like him. I asked my coworker if the old SOB died would he go to the funeral and he said "F--- that SOB!" That's when I found out that he felt the same as I did. LOL!

I look forward to going to work every day and for good reason. I have a very select group working in my employ and take my word for it . Never a dull moment. Case in point. Just to keep conversation going and to try and see where these guys are coming from i ask silly questions searching for answers however off the wall they may be. One day i ask Jeff "Why do our farts sometimes have bubbles in them" His reply in a split second was. "Because your worms have the hicups" . Never really thought of it like that until then.

Hate to interject information into this levity but thought I'd set things straight on the Mopar 350. It was a B block made in 58 for about 6 months. It was superseded by the 361. They originally had 2 4's and were designed for the drags. Mopar had to build enough of them to make them legal so they put single 4 brl carbs on them and installed them in enough D500 and Furys and such to make them legal. The one I own came out of a Royal Lancer station wagon. All the B block stuff fits including the 383 crank which I installed in mine so I could use the later model 6 bolt crank set ups instead of the original 8 bolt like the hemi's had. I do have pictures lest anyone thinks I am blowing smoke! LOL Mike

I'm a big believer in the Darwin Principal which means, stupid people doing stupid things will eventually die so that they can't pass on their stupid genes to the rest of the world.

The Darwin Awards website for those who enjoy a good laugh at the expense of stupid people doing stupid things. http://www.darwinawards.com/

Terry:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Until he died last year a local auto mechanics teacher from the area was the same way. I hated meeting up with him. He had a cherry 70 Chevelle LS6 that he bought new and was low miles and all original but when he told me it ran 11.20's stock I just had to chuckle and say that's funny cause I remember as a kid growing up I read every car rag I could get my hands on and saw numerous reports about the LS6 Chevelle running 13.20's. Maybe high 12's with slicks but that was it. I don't think he took it well. His head turning beat red was a dead giveaway.

i got pulled over in my 440 coronet with a 12 pk.good thing i wasnt running on alcohol

-
Back