Stupid people

-

MB43

Reaction score
There's a guy I work with who's the authority on everything. No matter what somebody's talking about, he knows more about it than anybody else and will talk your ear off about it until you're so sick of hearing from him you just want to punch him until he stops talking. We all know somebody like this, right?

The other day he mentioned how he just sold his '70 Road Runner GT. GT?

So I asked him about the GT. GTX, maybe? No, it was a 1 year only option, very few cars left the factory with the "GT" package.

What engine, I asked? 440, of course. Oh, the "440 hemi" I asked? Of course, it had the ultra-rare, race-only 440 hemi option.

What carbs on it, I asked. 3 x 2 barrels or 3 x 4 barrels? Of course it had that other rare option, the 12 pack. 3 x 4 barrel holley carbs.

Must've been one hell of a car, with that hemi headed 440 and 12 barrels on top!

12 Pack, is the code for that BUD?

funny-pictures-greedy-otter-beer-bu.jpg

Yep I have herd this kind of rattling self absorbed kind of people
that can not shut up long enough to learn anything.

He lives in his own world trying to be something he is not.

Good to here there was a 12 pack left over for me.:drinkers::sign5:

If you just consider the source, some people like that can be entertaining. That is one bad *** engine! Got any pictures? :sign5:

I used to have a 426 8 Bbl Max Wedgie (Ouch!) w/ the optional Rifle Grip 5 spd. It took a 440 Hemi Magnum w/ factory side draft webers (4 per cyl) and a one off factory (I swear) 3 1/3 speed Torchflite (flamed out the exhaust) to beat me.
The stock 318 I have now runs 10's. (Good air, of course.) :blah5: :blah5::blah5:

I usually use those kinds for entertainment when things get slow at work.....sounds like he was just trying to impress you or something like that. Don't be too hard on him. I do want to see pics of the 12 pack though.

I used to have a 426 8 Bbl Max Wedgie (Ouch!) w/ the optional Rifle Grip 5 spd. It took a 440 Hemi Magnum w/ factory side draft webers (4 per cyl) and a one off factory (I swear) 3 1/3 speed Torchflite (flamed out the exhaust) to beat me.
The stock 318 I have now runs 10's. (Good air, of course.) :blah5: :blah5::blah5:

waaahahahaha wooooo weeee!

Oh man, torchflite hahahaha thats friggin priceless.

Hey, I'm the new owner of the RRGT and it just screams. I'm having problems with the loose kinifler rod, I'll put some pictures up as soon as I get back fom space. Oh did I tell you I'm a Rocket Jocky heading to Mars. Be back in 2030.
They can irratate you but i let them talk and just listen sence one time this old guy said he dated Marlyn Monroe in a small Texas town when he was young we thought he was a nut, one day he came in with about 30 photos of him and Monroe This blew all our minds that it was real. Second story was landing on D-Day we did not believe him so he brought his war record in. This man was on every landing they made he had a BAR and fought like hell to get many medels silvor & bronze stars 3 purple hearts. those wierd stories turned out to be real.

Sometime those stories can be real,

I'm sure ya'll heard this one ( man i got 3/4 race cam in my car ) really man that thing is so fast .(i bet ) got a ? for ya then . whats that . whats the other 1/4 or do you have 2 cyc that aren't working .How bout full race cams , or the guy that tells you he has this LT1 motor stock that has over 500 hp you got to love the B...S... don't ya , 440 hemi's ,14to1 motors on pump gas ,maybe back in the day when you go down to the gas pump an get sunnoco 260 for .60 a gal . how long ago was that ? the list goes on an on​

yep I hate them.. but I do as you did and keep asking him stupid questions and deeper and deeper the idiot goes...

Like the idiot that I knew that swears up and down he had a 350 in his '86 Dodge truck.... noooo... 360.... its a Mopar motor.... see the Chrysler emblems ? They didnt make a 350. " Oh ya they did !"

sheesh..... some people are just born with the "idiot" genes.. they cant help it.

-RPM

I have a "friend" that whenever you talk about cars he always chimes in with something along the lines of "Oh yeah, well my cousins best friends uncle has......" and he always finishes up with " .... he taped a $100 on the dash board and said I could have it if I could reach for it when He had it floored, I couldnt even lift my arms off my lap"

i know a guy like that. he owned every mopar that was built. bought and sold every one. and made tons of money doing it.
ok mike.time to wake up.

I'll put some pictures up as soon as I get back fom space.

I about wet myself:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Mopar DID make a 350. But it was a tall block big block, and made about 30 years before his truck. There was also a tall 383 back then as well.

The "3/4" race cam got it's orgins i the 50's as well. Back then, there was pretty much two cams to choose from. A "stock" cam, or a "race" cam. Well somewhere along the way one of the manufacturers came up with a "tweener".

Yep, I just nod my head and smile when these toolboxes start talking. Ever hear the phrase, "...better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt."? Words to live by.

Always invite this guy to a party. If the band dosn't show up. Or the preacher can't find the church. This guy will no doubt keep everyone entertained.

Knew a guy that had done every job he ever had for 20 year. We added it up one time and he was 120 years old! I was running a bobcat one time and he said "let me drive that thing" I asked him if he knew how. His reply was that he had run one for 20 years over at grand coolee dam. I got out of the seat and he got in, then he looks at me and says " OK now what do I do?" Here's your sign! There every where!!!!!

That guys name wouldn't happen to be Keith Mullikin would it? He knew everything about everything. Saddest thing is he got the old Big Chicken Dinner(bad conduct discharge for the civilians). He was in the Air force in London back in 1989 and was due to get an early out and go home 6 weeks early. Well Iraq invades Kuwait the Air force says no early out. He still has just six weeks left before he gets out and he calls home and mommy sends him a ticket and he goes AWOL.

That my friends is the definition of a complete pansy loser.

The Buffalo Theory, Explained to Norm By Cliff Clavin at Cheers

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as
fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the
slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first This natural
selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and
health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the
weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate
as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we
know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and
weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer
eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more
efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few
beers."

:cheers:

beers."

Stupid people??? Worked with a guy that said he used to drive a city bus in Albuquerque, NM. He claimed he drove that bus 600 miles a day. Guess he didn't pick up many passengers. He also claimed the reason we could not jack aircraft outside above a set wind speed was because the airplane was lighter and would blow off the jacks. Imagine that!! Oh, and aircraft pilots breathe oxygen because the outside air is contaminated.....and this idiot was a mechanic!!! Needless to say, when I inspected his work, I looked very close.

beers."

Thats classic!!!!!

i just listen to what they have to say unless i am in a bad mood then i walk off

-
Back