Stupid Pet Nicknames

-
Here ya go Ramcharger IMG_3292 (Small).JPG

IMG_0873 (Small).JPG

IMG_3292 (Small).JPG

IMG_0873 (Small).JPG

former boss called his dog od for our dog. got a female called it odb for our dogs *****. ted was a bit strange.

Well, you know there is Snicklefritz named after Grump's Dad's favorite swear word I have a thread all about her called meet Snicklefritz and here she is:
Snickle Fritz1.jpg

Snicklefritz2.jpg

Then there Stitch. He weighs 34 pounds now. He is named after that Disney alien cause he is an alien that is gray and hell bent on world destruction and can lift 3,000 times his weight. He carries a cow through the house. It's a beanie baby cow, but still a cow, and here he is. Excuse him, he was hitting the catnip really hard that afternoon.

Stitch High on Catnip.jpg

But alas, I have no picture of my first cat. He was a stray that adopted ME. I named him after the first meal I fed him: Bologna. Now, some cats will kill a mouse and bring it to you.... Bologna killed squirrels!

Holy hell Maynard, start up that stew pot!!

Snickle Fritz1.jpg

Snicklefritz2.jpg

Stitch High on Catnip.jpg

I'm a cat guy, first we had Murphy and Mindy, then Dipstick and Sox. currently w have Chicken, Dumpling and a little kitten named Nugget.(all black)

Cool! He looks like a cross between my Austrailian Shepherd "Sandy" and "Rocky". :) I bet no man or squirrel gets around your property without Yogi knowing. :cheers:

former boss called his dog od for our dog. got a female called it odb for our dogs *****. ted was a bit strange.

Ted was a bit different. :read2:

Well, you know there is Snicklefritz named after Grump's Dad's favorite swear word I have a thread all about her called meet Snicklefritz and here she is:
View attachment 106555

View attachment 106556

Then there Stitch. He weighs 34 pounds now. He is named after that Disney alien cause he is an alien that is gray and hell bent on world destruction and can lift 3,000 times his weight. He carries a cow through the house. It's a beanie baby cow, but still a cow, and here he is. Excuse him, he was hitting the catnip really hard that afternoon.

View attachment 106557

But alas, I have no picture of my first cat. He was a stray that adopted ME. I named him after the first meal I fed him: Bologna. Now, some cats will kill a mouse and bring it to you.... Bologna killed squirrels!

Holy hell Maynard, start up that stew pot!!

LMAO!

Here is my Cat Jasper or as my parent call him Jaspurrr
I call him:
Jasper J
Kitten
Kit Cat
Killer
God of Thunder

Jasper.jpg
Here he has hit his Sweet Leaf a little too hard
jasperv.jpg

kitten.jpg
Relaxing
Relaxing.jpg
Jasper is 25 pounds,has taken down a hedgehog and has tangled and has been sprayed by 3 different skunks...he has NO FEAR

Jasper.jpg

jasperv.jpg

kitten.jpg

Relaxing.jpg

chillin.jpg

100_4000.jpg

Frankensteins nicknames....

Frank
Frankenmutt
Littledog
Monkey
Monkey Dog
Wigglein piglet
dog head
Fuzzmonk
Bubba mutt
Bubba dog
Bubbers
Floppy eared Dingo
Floppy bat winged dingo
Chupacabra
Chupadogra
Franklin Dogganor
A$$hole
Wispy Wisperton
Blue Cow Dog
Snuggle pup
Slitherin Slug

Here is my Cat Jasper or as my parent call him Jaspurrr
I call him:
Jasper J
Kitten
Kit Cat
Killer
God of Thunder
Here he has hit his Sweet Leaf a little too hard
Relaxing
Jasper is 25 pounds,has taken down a hedgehog and has tangled and has been sprayed by 3 different skunks...he has NO FEAR

That's one bad *** kitty!

100_4000.jpg

Frankensteins nicknames....

Frank
Frankenmutt
Littledog
Monkey
Monkey Dog
Wigglein piglet
dog head
Fuzzmonk
Bubba mutt
Bubba dog
Bubbers
Floppy eared Dingo
Floppy bat winged dingo
Chupacabra
Chupadogra
Franklin Dogganor
A$$hole
Wispy Wisperton
Blue Cow Dog
Snuggle pup
Slitherin Slug

Wispy Wisperton? :-D

The Aussie sheep hound mix, Sassy, is nicknamed the "black tornado." This dog never sits still and is constantly going.

My cat, who's full name is Spider-Cat 'cause he climbed curtains when he was a kitten, is now Spidey, but most of the time I just call him "fat kid."

20091013_8.JPG

We've got a 92-pound Rhodesian Ridgeback by the name of Brady. His usual nickname - while awake - is "Marvin" or "Starvin' Marvin" because food is his sole interest when awake. And he's not overweight either!
We used to also have a Siberian Husky named Juneau who had numerous nicknames because of her constant shedding issue. We could have stuffed a couch with the amount of fur she shed.

Some day when I learn how to post pictures I will put them on here, but I have two beagles that my "daughter's named", one is Kitty and the other is Spice. Go figure

I will throw pics of my dog up here sometime tonight or tomorrow... just since people are sharing pictures

Her name is Fridha Von Rottenthall

Some cleaner ones would be:
Black Jellybean
Bear
Cheetah Fridha
Pita Fridha Bread

Noah(Boy Pom):
Mostly call him Bubba
and my brother started the wierdest name, Changers(Chang-ooh's[<Kinda like when a baby coos, is how you say the end of the word]/Changa's)

Cinnamon(Girl pom)
Simmers
Chim Chim
Chimmers
B*tch :p

Well we started out by naming him Jake but we may have to rename him "Thud". You see everytime he gets into one of those "run like hell around and around the kitchen and frontroom" that puppies love to do to blow off energy his head is bobbing up and down. As he's going under the coffee table his head comes up and hits the bottom of the table, hence the name THUD.8)

Terry

26.jpg

-
Back