Stupid,Stupid People!

-
Notice there are no replies from parents who let their kids run wild with no discipline. I've been complimented numerous times, mostly by older patrons, while eating out with my wife and four kids. "You have well behaved children" or "you have a very nice family". !!

That's awesome ! The same thing happens to us when we go out. Many times people got up to leave and said " we didn't even know your kids were here " .... It makes me happy to know I am teaching my kids the right way. My son just got a report card and the teachers notes said that " He is the most polite child I have ever met " ..... But damn they can be a pain in the *** when we are at home !! Thank god they are good when we go out !!

Whenever someone with well behaved kids comes into my store I always mention how much we appreciate their well mannered kids. And I tell the kids too, and sometimes give them a treat (with their parents permission).

But then there are the "other" kids that somehow become totally invisible to the parents - as their child noses around different areas of the store, dropping food that they brought in, getting into stuff, etc. One kid drizzled apple juice (juice box) from one end of the store to the other. Sticky apple juice hand prints on several wood stoves - with the parents totally ignoring it.

One lady had a completly obnoxious child that wouldn't mind, she started counting to three: "One..... Two..... TWO.... TWO.... THREE! Alright that does it" (child completely ignoring her) " Do you want me to have to count to three again"? Lol

I agree, it's not the child's fault usually. The parents sometimes don't have a clue.:banghead:

One lady had a completly obnoxious child that wouldn't mind, she started counting to three: "One..... Two..... TWO.... TWO.... THREE! Alright that does it" (child completely ignoring her) " Do you want me to have to count to three again"? Lol

that's great
my boy knows that if I have to count till that only means he wont get one, not two but three spankings

tonight, took the grandkids to McD's.Let them play in the playplace, all was cool. A little boy kept coming over to the table. The kids were playing with him so, no biggie.
After a bit we noticed the boy had taken Josh's (my grandson) cup and was drinking from it. It was the little boys cup now. about a 1/2 hour later the little boy had climbed up into the top of the play thing and was pouring the drink out of the cup on to the people below. A lady said something to the boys mother who wasn't paying a bit of attention to the boy at all. She just told the lady her son didn't have a cup of pop. We she realized he did, she took it from him and threw it in the trash. went back to ignoring her son. in fact the little boy was trying get some attention. As we left, I told the boys mother that I was missing a cup. That I was going to work 3rd shift and I had mixed 2 bottles of 5 hour energy with Coke and the cup was missing. I told her that I need 2 bottles to stay up because I'm a big guy, that her boy would be up for 2 days. She pulled money out of her purse and tried to pay me. She wasn't worried about her son ingesting enough caffeine to kill him, she worried about paying for my 5 hr energy. I was so disgusted I didn't bother to tell her I was lying. When I left, she was still sitting.
If that would been me, you couldn't stopped me from going to the hospital. I would been beside myself. Of course I was watching my grand kids.

People and their kids like that are why i don't want children. You just see that crap way way way too often.

-
Back