Suggestions for fuel pump

-

CheeseRules01!

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a leaky fuel pump right now and I need to get a new one. Does anybody know the best fuel pump for a small block? Thanks.

Just noticed the mallory is a marine pump. You don't need a marine pump but a car version is similar.

Then the Holley. I have one on my 408 and no problem with it.

Thanks for the suggestion, those are good pumps as long as the seal is good, he has a carter on it that looks like that, but it leaks at the bottom seal, but it works. the cheap ones at auto zone were garbage out of the box, we went through 3 of them.

Thanks for the suggestion, those are good pumps as long as the seal is good, he has a carter on it that looks like that, but it leaks at the bottom seal, but it works. the cheap ones at auto zone were garbage out of the box, we went through 3 of them.
The Holley pump keeps up with over 500 HP and 6500 RPM with a 850 double Pumper. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the suggestions, and next time I need performance parts, I will definitely ask you for suggestions again. We decided on a Carter fuel pump that should do the job just fine. Thanks again.

-
Back