Summertime yard work!

-

Realest

gearhead 4 life
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share what I've been working at off/on this summer. Figured there might be a home owner or two that might get a kick out of the stump i yanked. All my Neighbors, Family and Girlfriend think i am crazy. LOL

07yard work 035.jpg

07yard work 007.jpg

I take one look at you and say it's great to be young, even better to be in shape. Come on over, I got a pair of them for you.....free beer. Steak if ya like.

Thats to much work. I have a nice Stump grinder that would make that in to mulch in 30 minutes.

it would have cost me a minor 200 buck to stump grind it. but the retards that planted that maple in the back yard planted it in a foot diameter cutout in the concrete patio. The tree grew so huge that the trunk grew into the concrete. No good for buddies stump grinder blades.

The teeth probably would have been om but so close to the house it would be throwing concrete every were. I broken a few windows in my time and Im usually pretty far away from anything glass.

well too bad i didn't have a guy like you Adam come look at the thing. I want new windows anyway. LOL Oh well I had fun doing it as sick as that sounds..maybe everyone's right. I am crazy

i have no idea right now LOL
find a chain saw and cut it to bits i guess

I took on one not quite that big in my back property, except I used half a stick of dynamite. Nice work though, how long did take and what is that strap tied too?

I took on one not quite that big in my back property, except I used half a stick of dynamite. Nice work though, how long did take and what is that strap tied too?

took me a couple months limbing the tree, concrete removal,clean up, and then up rooting the sucker. I pulled it with my 1994 GMC 4x4 (350cid)

07yard work 037.jpg

-
Back