Summit code

-
Does anyone know if there is a valid code out there? Need to order some parts. Thanks. Kim

Summit does not technically post a discount code. They are individual numbers on Summit handouts passed out at races and car shows. Each code can only be used once so they should never be handled like someone did in our discount posting area. I usually post up I have some them they are handed out through private messenger. Sometimes when people see a post like you made they will give you one, hopefully not posting it on your post because someone else can grab the code and use it before you do. Hopefully I get a few at the big money race at Dragway 42 in early June and I will pass them out. Summit always has a booth set up there and does daily parts runs to the store.

Summit does not technically post a discount code. They are individual numbers on Summit handouts passed out at races and car shows. Each code can only be used once so they should never be handled like someone did in our discount posting area. I usually post up I have some them they are handed out through private messenger. Sometimes when people see a post like you made they will give you one, hopefully not posting it on your post because someone else can grab the code and use it before you do. Hopefully I get a few at the big money race at Dragway 42 in early June and I will pass them out. Summit always has a booth set up there and does daily parts runs to the store.
Thanks John. Kim

-
Back