Summit Exhaust

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here bought the A body dual exhaust recently from Summit?

I'm trying to determine which mufflers are included in the kit, I want welded seams not the rolled seams.

Of course Summit reps can't tell me for sure. :banghead:

Mrtires24 bought that system for his 440 duster.. From what I remember they were rolled like the dynomax super turbos and sound very similar as well

Mrtires24 bought that system for his 440 duster.. From what I remember they were rolled like the dynomax super turbos and sound very similar as well

Well, that's what I'm thinking. Of course the picture on their website doesn't depict the actual system you get.

Why a company such as Summit can't simply put a picture of the actual thing you're buying up is beyond me.

I like Summit, but sometimes...................

they are rolled. Good quality, heartthrob makes the kits. you can buy a kit without mufflers.

But then again check out this picture looks like the rolled style but the box says fully welded...try and cross reference that part number with the system

Attachments

• image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 132
Came across this by accident, Bruce... Jegs/Summit= same Heartthrob kit. Here you go...
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=270028&highlight=jegs

Thanks Tim, I have that up in another browser already, I was just hoping Summit would pull their head out of arse. lol

I guess I'm going Jegs.

One thing about that kit, if you buy the kit without mufflers and purchase the mufflers separately you can save ten bucks or a little better..

If you notice, they are including a "so called free" package of hand wipes, lol. Well, it's reflected in the price, so much for free.

they are rolled. Good quality, heartthrob makes the kits. you can buy a kit without mufflers.

At Summit, only 3", believe me I looked (unless I just missed it). I was going to do that and then add the mufflers that I want as an additional item.

-
Back