Summit Racing Acknowledges Mopar Is a "Performance Powerhouse"

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Take a look at this photo from the Summit website. Isn't this a beautiful intake setup?

Ummmm.....yeah and I don't think that's a factory unit. It's too narrow. Unless I'm mistaken. That's interesting.

Isnt it funny how summit only has like 2 pages of mopar **** and the rest of the rag is devoted to chebby and phord... I mean dont get me wrong i love summit but damn cmon if your gonna have a barracuda on the cover shouldnt you have more **** for us mopar guy's.....

That is a custom intake. It says so in the bio about the Barracuda it sits in. I do find it ironic also that there is only two pages of Mopar stuff in there.

Summit carries tons of Mopar parts, they are just not listed in the catalog. Use the search feature on the web site.

remeber going to summit racing on gilcrest rd. in akron ohio, before they got big always had pics of mopars hanging on their walls. how time has changed, i guess money talks.​

That intake setup probably cost more then most others entire engines..lol...

Summit is not the only performance shop that doen't list much Mopar stuff in their catalogue, all of them have the same setup. Wouldn't it be cool if someone opened a performance shop chain that only carried Mopar and absolutely nothing else.

-
Back