[SOLD] Summit racing stainless braided dual feed fuel line for sale.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

selling my dual feed fuel line that I no longer need.

Its a summit racing brand line. -6AN line. I had it installed on a summit racing 750 cfm carburetor. But I believe it may also work for holley carburetors aswell (summit racing carburetors use almost all holley parts).
It has a port for a fuel pressure gauge aswell.
It has been used but only for a short time (few hours worth of run time).

works great and looks great but I ended up going with an edelbrock carburetor and no longer have a use for this.

Also including a 3/8" -6AN barbed fitting for the fuel inlet so that it can be hooked up to a rubber hose incase you do not have fuel lines with -6AN fittings currently on your car.

Paid almost $60.00 shipped for it and then an additional $10.00 for the barbed fuel inlet fitting.

Only looking to get $35.00 including shipping!

will ship to lower 48

paypal preferred.

Thanks.

As I mentioned above I had it installed on a summit racing 750cfm carburetor not a holley.
I imagine that IF there is a difference in length between the summit carb and one of the two part numbers you mentioned above. Worste case scenario you would either have to shorten or lengthen the center line to use it for one or the other. Or could be a direct fit. Not sure. But like I said... Worste case you would just need to shorten or lengthen the center line which is not that big a deal.

Let me know if your interested. Thanks

I would be interested if it's the right length for me without mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back