**Summit Universal X Pipe with TTI Headers**

-
You all believe what you want I really don't care. I have been playing with muscle cars for a very long time.

I understand how jet valve work. I have an E-vac system on my headers. X pipes are far from a mass passing over a tube and sucking the mass in the tube into the direction of travel.

I am telling you X pipes only work if your exhaust is to big for your little motor. The X only works as a restriction to regain torque you lose for the big pipe you always wanted . Some cars run better with a closed exhaust over open headers.

Paint your collector extensions and cut them off at the paint burn after a hard pass. Ever heard of this. Don't waist your money. Someone is getting rich on you guys with these X-pipes.

But then again some of you have more money then brains.

If you want a quieter car ad boost.

You all believe what you want I really don't care. I have been playing with muscle cars for a very long time.

I understand how jet valve work. I have an E-vac system on my headers. X pipes are far from a mass passing over a tube and sucking the mass in the tube into the direction of travel.

I am telling you X pipes only work if your exhaust is to big for your little motor. The X only works as a restriction to regain torque you lose for the big pipe you always wanted . Some cars run better with a closed exhaust over open headers.

Paint your collector extensions and cut them off at the paint burn after a hard pass. Ever heard of this. Don't waist your money. Someone is getting rich on you guys with these X-pipes.

But then again some of you have more money then brains.

If you want a quieter car ad boost.

I can say that you are onto something between this and your other post..... Have I heard this before? No... but I will go with real world scenario from someone who has been there and done that. Most don't have an 800+HP Small Block like yours so for those it is hard to believe what you are saying/talking about.

I think most guys are after a sound. From what I have heard with my own ears an X Pipe sounds better than an H. This is probably what guys are really after.

-
Back