Sun Burn Remedies?

-
repelling chiggers, on your nads, of all places, what a fine use for lacquer thinner, LMAO. Thanks for sharing your pain!

Aloe is best, fresh from the plant. Maybe not for chiggers.

I believe I will never have kids. :sign5:

everyone has totally missed the point!!!! mix up a gallon or two of Long Island Iced tea...slam a few back and they could do surgery on you and you would not know it....LIT has a "numbing effect"

Sun screen has an expiration date,friend just got fried with expired stuff.Ditto on the Long Island iced tea,enjoy.

This thread is worthless without pics....LOL.

That being said, I burn like mad and use aloe gel stuff with no perfume or alcohol added..

Don't get anything that has cooling agents because it usually has alcohol and will burn like mad and gives a cooling affect as it evaporates. (Don't know what rocket scientists suggested that).

Tell her stay out of the direct sun for the love of Pete.

i had 3rd degree sunburns on my legs when i went catfishing i made the mistek of not putting anything on it. it has been 2 weeks now and its still there. dont hesitate to put something on it. if anything get her to the doctor if you have nothing

We got some aloe vera cream today from a health food store. On top of it, I seemed to pick up a parasite of some sort from the food. I know it's not the water since we've been drinking only bottled, and boiling all the tap water.

We got some aloe vera cream today from a health food store. On top of it, I seemed to pick up a parasite of some sort from the food. I know it's not the water since we've been drinking only bottled, and boiling all the tap water.

I didn't get sunburned while in Mexico but I did get the parasite. I only drank bottled water and ate cooked food..BUT it was the freakin ice!! Sitting in bars got me!

I didn't get sunburned while in Mexico but I did get the parasite. I only drank bottled water and ate cooked food..BUT it was the freakin ice!! Sitting in bars got me!

Never been down south of the border and I believe I will never go. =;

-
Back