-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim C

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Very nice Super tach in good working order with column bracket. $100 plus the ride from 24541.

IMG_3110.jpeg

IMG_3112.jpeg

IMG_3111.jpeg

@Bennoel 10
Who makes Sunpro gauges?

SPX Corporation

Sunpro is a registered trademark of Snap-on Corporation used under license of SPX Corporation. For more than 60 years, Sunpro has meant performance with such classic products as the Sun Super Tach II, inspired by the company's rich motorsports heritage.

Look it up before you comment on someone's sale thread.

Sorry for making any comment. Some members as well as myself see certain names that are associated with quality and craftsmanship. As years go by things and manufacturers have been sold or moved offshore and in some instances are not what they once were. Names often get modified or changed to imply the same part or product. In this instance I thought it was a simple oversight as it was never mentioned "made by snap-on corporation". Look at the problems with Moog components. Maybe just call it what is written all over the face of the tach ? I believe my last words were "just saying ". Feel free to erase this posting as well as we wouldn't want anybody to think something nefarious is occurring.
Thanks for your time.

Are these the same ? Is one more desirable ?? Just asking???

View attachment 1716132284
It's not your job to comment and correct sale threads. Comments are against sale rules for this exact reason. You obviously didn't read my post above. Do yourself a favor, don't comment on sale threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back