• 2013 SunBust 007.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 2013 SunBust 078.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 2013 SunBust 063.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 2013 SunBust 073.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 267
Cool, looks like you were able to enjoy a show Rick!!! I love this 65 Dart :glasses7:

That wild 65 Dart convert custom is "not my cup of tea" but looks like a lot of work went into it....but why such a crappy looking firewall behind the engine? The welds looks really bad/rough too there the bars are welded to the cowl...yuck...I would think this stuff would have been done better like the rest of the car.

I was there with my dart. had a blast and saw a few members there. It was an awesome day for the show. had to have been in the mid 80's. Alot of amazing cars at the show. fell in love with an A100 truck/van. was hemi orange with super bee stripes.

The black 340-S ModTop was an outstanding car. Swap meet was a little thin this year, but overall a great show.

thanks for sharing the pics, nice event and cars.

Looked like a great day of Mopars! Thanks for the pictures.

Thank you Rick, It's good to see you got to get out amungstem and enjoy your day :thumblef:

I bet you did meet some great folks and they are happy to see you back in action also, Keep up the good work and happy you have moved forward on this nice ride younggun2.0

-
Back