Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
i have one of the nicest 70 duster grilles iv'e ever owned,the only spot on it is right where the headlight bezels screw on at the top.it comes complete with the park lights.200$ plus shitping..us postal money order accepted.check it out and let me know.

Attachments

• Photo0585.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 764
  • Photo0586.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 741
  • Photo0587.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 772
  • Photo0588.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 764
  • Photo0589.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 785
  • Photo0590.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 795
mike i will take the grille gladly just tell me how i can make arrangements
ART

i've had three members say they were going to buy this grille and none came through with the $....so it's still for sale,it is already packaged and ready

all pms replied to,thanks guys.and i cant believe its still hear too oldcarnut..

economy is rough and tight for alot of folks. we need one too but it aint priority. we got lots of small block mopar parts we havent been able to unload ourselves.

GOD Bless all.....

mike, you know i have had alot of these grilles, that were real nice, but damn!. that condition blows all mine out of the park!. that is surviver quality. if i did not just redo mine for pinky, id be all over it! you know me.

good luck with sale.

mike, you know i have had alot of these grilles, that were real nice, but damn!. that condition blows all mine out of the park!. that is surviver quality. if i did not just redo mine for pinky, id be all over it! you know me.

good luck with sale.

thanks joe,
it is an immaculant piece,but i think its sold this time.we'll see.....

Jeeezzz....some guys shouldn't say they will take it..then Dont. Tsk Tsk.
Nice looking Grille!

yea i know,that sux....and it doesn't have anything to do with the economy...it is just people not doing what they say there they'er going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back