Super Six Adapter for Holley 350cfm carb

-

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
I am trying to put a 350CFM carb onto my pickup because the stock BBD is running like ****. The Holley is a 7448 carb. I have looked around but I have not been able to find it in previous threads. I plan purchase it off of Summit

Thanks in advance for the help

Jeff

Jeff-

Not sure about summit,but Kragen had one when I needed it. Its a small 2bbl to large 2 bbl adapter.You can even find em on ebay for like 10 bux.

If you could or someone could get me a part number I would really appreciate it. I personally called Trans Dapt and Mr.Gasket and both companies said they do not offer anything. I just rebuilt this two barrel and dont want to find out I rebuilt it for nothing.

Thanks
Jeff

That trans dapt number doesn't seem right to me. The measurements for the manifold on the Rochester is different than the carter BBD.

Jeff

i have one of those sitting in my tool box. if you want to send me dimensions you need i can verify.

Go for it I saw a guy who had taken his original 1 barrel manifold and machined it to fit a holley 500, put a marine camshaft in it, and a 150 horse shot of nitrous in a 67 Cuda with a 3000 stall converter and 3.91.....the result: 13.30 et

-
Back