Status
Not open for further replies.

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a almost complete slant super six 225. The motor has been sitting under a bench in a garage for anumber of years. It is almost complete from oil pan to air cleaner minus acouple nut and bolts, crank dampner. The motor will need to be gone through I haven't tired to turn it over. All I can find as far as id number is what'son the head 3698447 and that cross rreference with 75-78 build date there is a couple of four digit numbers on the drivers side of the block but none of which I can find any info on.

I'd like to get 300 ORBO for the whole motor or if there's no takers in a couple days I part it out so pm me with your interests and ill quote you a price. Motor is located in the Jackson mich Area

20131023_204610.jpg

Will since there's no interest in the complete super six I think I'm going to part it out.
1. Super six intake 125
2. Two barrel carb needs a complete rebuild 35
3. Super Six air cleaner 50
4. Timing chain cover with timing tab and tube 25(sale pending)
5. Valve train rocker arms and push. Rods 30
6. 70's a body oil pan and pickup 40
7. 75-78 air injection system head 3698447, 75
8. Valve cover 30

All price are without shipping if you don't see what you want and you need something please let me no what your needs are I have a bunch of other slant parts and pieces, bell housing, small dia a body 833,.833od, truck oil pan and pick up, 60's valve covers, clutch assemblie , pressure plate, offy four barrel intake
pm me with your needs

Aaron

Curious, does that tube on the chain cover point to TDC on the damper? Is that tab a bolt on? Thanks.

That tube is for a magnetic pickup for timming purposes, instead of using a timing light, you use a probe, (like on a sun machine)

20131028_164625.jpg

20131028_155445.jpg

I was digging through my stuff and I pulled out a slant six resump truck pan with the dipstick tube, pickup, I'll take $75 plus the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back