-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im posting this for my dad,PLEASE call HIM for ALL info on the car. His name is Bill Wilcox and his numbers are Cell-(860)874-3734 Home-(860)872-8705

The car is ALL new from the motor/trany/rear to the paint/interior and tires. The car only has around 30 around town miles on it and it is a GREAT driving street car. If someone wanted to go racing with it,it has the motor to do it with over 600 dynoed HP.

MOTOR
400 low deck,500"
440source stroker kit
steel crank
h-beam rods
ROSS pistons
12.5:1
MP.590
EDDY heads
M-1
850DP HOLLEY
2" headers and 3" exhaust

the motor was built by EASTWOOD AUTOMACHINE in SOMERS,CT and MARK EASTWOOD did an AWESOME job on it!!!!
the motor is BRAND NEW,and dynoed.We have all dyno sheets(@12)

we had to dyno the motor with a set of small 1 3/4" headers and a worked 850dp because the 2" TTi's and 1050 dominator didnt come in in time. It dynoed pretty well.
614HP@5400
668TQ@4400

TRANNY
727 built by FABO member MOPER (dave mador)
9.5 dynamic

REAR
8 3/4
4:30
16 gallon fuel cell
HOLLEY BLUE PUMP
1/2 alum line.

He's asking $17,000
PRICED DROPPED!!!!!! $16,000 obo

heres a few pics

piture1.jpg

P1010015Medium.jpg

car6.jpg

I hope it goes to a good home as well!!!...If i had the money,id buy it!!!!

He just feels that right now in his life he wants to sell it because he wont be doing anymore racing and wants to sell ALL his stuff right down to all his tools.So,it hurts me to see him sell all his stuff but id rather have him happy and healthy!!!

Hey, me and my dad know your dad! My dad knows him pretty well. We see him at Vernon Golf Land all the time. That is a beautiful car, I truly wish I could buy it. Good luck selling it. It's a small world isn't it?

Great Lookn' car definitely a sleeper only give a way is the tach.

Man I wish, but we don't particularly have 17k to spend on it :( I really wish I could...it would be great.

614 HP for for a wicked super sleeper all on what looks to be on stock size tires? Your dad is crazy for building something like that. Good luck on the sale. It's a sweet deal.

THANKS for all the compliments!!!...he built it for the street,if he was gonig to race it then he would set it up for that.

how streetable is this?

pump gas? 93 octane?

what does it do, just burn the rubber?

its VERY streetable!!! EVERYTHING works in the car and it runs around 160 cruising around.

He has run 93 in it but he prefers to mix 50/50.

What does the tires have to do with it???..its a STREET car with STREET tires..PERIOD!!!
Thats the look my dad wanted and thats what he built.

Can`t stop to admire your dads street sleeper, wish I had the cash.

I am assuming the dyno numbers are on an engine dyno??? Also, you said it had a 850 for dyno..Is that still on or is the 1050 dominator you mentioned on car???? Thanks...Love this car....

Yes,it was on an engine dyno. We have all the sheets to go with the car. Yes,the 850 is still on the car. He never did buy a dominator for it because the 850 worked so well on the street.

THANKS for all the complments guys!!!:cheers:

I did forget to mention that ALL the interior is new. Seat covers,carpet and the dash pad.He put on new door handles too because for him,EVERYTHING had to look RIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back