Superbowl LVIII

-
It’s kind of funny that my son and grandson are football junkies, have their teams, vikings and Green Bay me personally, I couldn’t care hoot about football. My grandson has lived with me for the last 11 years and I’ve always picked a team that he couldn’t stand or was opposing his just to jazz it up. But this season I came out and said I was gonna pick Kansas City in fact, I saw them in the Super Bowl and they were gonna win. Of course I was told how silly I was and I didn’t know anything about football.
So tonight I got to do that I told you so and I even got the pointspread right go figure.

Last edited:
I guess there'll be alot of disappointed Chief's fans out there. The price of merchandise just went up.
There'll be merch tents on the corner of every major intersection for a month. Just like last year...

giphy.gif

Is that with every game? If so, why not just start each set of downs from the 20 and forego the fake kickoff?
Kicker can make mistakes, but last night they didn't, congratulations Cheifs Nation!!

I think it was 3 field goals over 50 yards! Nice to see the teams decide the outcome and not the weather. Saying that it's pretty cool watching them play in snow too.
Kicker can make mistakes, but last night they didn't, congratulations Cheifs Nation!!

Pink Floyd is awesome
Amen Dan, I seen them live at Tampa stadium during the Animals tour, great seats and the stadium smelled like a big joint being passed around, acid as well. Had to be 1970 to 72 little foggy now at 66

I lived in Mo. 37 years and I never watched a NFL game after the kneeling BS. I give a chit about football.
But, I have always felt for the KC fans as they are the hardest working fans out here. Glad they have finally got what they want.... winners.

Record SB field goal length- 55 yards.

Eclipsed in the same game by the other team- 57 yards.

Did I also hear it was only the second time the SB has gone to OT?

They will be talking the next 10 years about who's better Mahomes or Brady. lol
Patrick has a long way to go before achieving what Brady has done.
Montana was 4-0 in super bowls and had 3 MVP'S.
I won't bring up Bradshaw and a few others.

Record SB field goal length- 55 yards.

Eclipsed in the same game by the other team- 57 yards.

Did I also hear it was only the second time the SB has gone to OT?

2 time ever for Superbowl OT and I thought I heard it was the 7th longest game in NFL history as well.

Amen Dan, I seen them live at Tampa stadium during the Animals tour, great seats and the stadium smelled like a big joint being passed around, acid as well. Had to be 1970 to 72 little foggy now at 66
Animals was the record I put on during halftime.

This thread has made it to page 2 and nobody's mentioned yet...

oreo 1966 Dodge Dart.png

... there's a 1966 Dodge Dart in the Oreo commercial.

First superbowl I have watched in many years . Didn’t care who won . I found it so-so as far as spectacular plays or even short yardage grinding play . Both teams seamed to play pretty good….
The whole Taylor Swift / Kelsey thing I just dont get . Who gives a rats *** who dates who ?
And the conspiracy stuff is just total tinfoil hat **** !

I thought the play-off games leading up to the Super Bowl were much better and more entertaining than the Super Bowl was itself, as far as the halftime show OH was there one I must have missed it on purpose I did enjoy Reba though. The commercials were so-so, I remember when the commercials were the best part of watching the Super Bowl not anymore. The whole thing left me falling asleep on the couch.

A lib at work told me today that the black national anthem at the Super Bowl was a conspiracy. The stupidity is endless with the culted libs

Had a shooting today @KC during the Super Bowl champions parade.

-
Back