superbrightleds

-
H'm. Why not buy the bulb listed in the books?

'68 Plymouth FSM as well as the 67 Barracuda supplement show 211
Closest Wagner catalog shows is a 211-2
upload_2022-4-2_14-41-37.png

upload_2022-4-2_14-42-18.png

upload_2022-4-2_14-43-10.png

upload_2022-4-2_14-44-20.png

upload_2022-4-2_14-44-39.png

upload_2022-4-2_14-45-10.png

I've dealt with superbrightleds several times for a variety of products ( bulbs for cars, bulbs for shop lights, trailer lights, etc) and I would not buy from anyone else.

good company, great products. I converted all the bulbs in a 1968 cuda.
Very pleased with the results.

SuperBrightLeds' stuff is fine for interior lights—and yeah, their 1142 works well in dome lights—but nothing they sell has any business anywhere near the safety (exterior) lights of a roadgoing car.

some leds have a smaller sight angle,
with a offset of 45° you will see no lights. brightness is also critical.

Superbright supplied the LED's for my Duster. Replaced all but the headlights. Excellent quality parts and fit well. Don't buy their turn signal/hazard flashers though. Had to get mine from another company that sold them because they needed a separate ground wire to work properly.

Led Lights

LED brake light bulbs .

Daniel Stern is one of the few people posting in public who are not just lighting enthusiasts, but work or worked in the industry.
You can go to Candlepower forum and find one or two others (screen name Virgil). When you see the technical data they occassional can share its pretty obvious their opinions are based on analysis of performance.
These are the sort of people who a lawyer will bring into court and be easily qualified as an expert witness in their field.

-
Back