supercharger kit

-
This is an Aussie Speed Product. If you want one PM me as I am the US Distributor for ALL there products. Aussiespeedusa.com
Thanks,
Frank

It is pretty B.A., but how much would it cost WITH the supercharger?

i think they are shooting for around $2000 with the intake and supercharger and pulleys. you can buy the intake now for 400, then get a terracharger for 1600 through aussiespeed, but i want the kit with pulleys and the correct length snout on the supercharger, so it will bolt up.

what kind of power will this thing put out?!!!! this thing definitely got my attention!!! very nice!!

I cant wait. I might have to sell something or get a job; just for these parts!

AWESOME! Get it slantscamp! Maybe you'll keep up to my big block,lol..

Don't the Aussies have a hemi headed 6? with a 3X2bbl(Weber?) set up? I wonder how well that would go with a supercharger! Easy in and easy out...
Lynn

i think they are shooting for around $2000 with the intake and supercharger and pulleys. you can buy the intake now for 400, then get a terracharger for 1600 through aussiespeed, but i want the kit with pulleys and the correct length snout on the supercharger, so it will bolt up.

I would be very surprised if they can sell a complete kit for 2,000. If they do, I'm in for one.
Bet it goes for over 3,000.

I like it but I think they need to cast the intake so it sweeps lower to keep the whole package under the hood and add a support.
Do that, add a heatshield between the exhaust and the intake, an ambient air intake and ambient air ducted through the engine bay and that thing will be really bitchin!!!

WOW! That thing is high buck.

I checked out the supercharger store /6 setup a couple of years ago before I decided to go with a 360 turbo mill. Back then, they wanted $6,000 for their supercharger setup! Now THAT'S expensive!! Who knows what they want now...

Nice setup, too bad it doesn't all fit underneath the hood.

i have decided to build my own kit. so far im into it for 700 dollars. i picked up the blower and 600 holley for 600 bucks. then i picked up a pulley for 70 bucks from summit. now i just need to make a spacer for the pulley. my buddy has the blower and is making the adapter plate to mount it on my offenhauser intake. now i just need to make a bracket to hold an idler/tensioner pulley, and a support for the intake since the blower is a little heavy. this is suppost to be a winter project so i dont have any downtime during the summer. but im trying to get things together so it goes as smoothly as possible.

P6132486.jpg

P6242522.jpg

That will be sweet, and imagine doing it the old fashion way, yourself. No kits involved. :cheers:

well have you ever finished it ?? and was that a used set up from a 318 ??

-
Back