Superdart340:: In the hosipial

-
I'll keep ya in my prayers, brother.....relax and recup now.. And we'll all be here pullin' for ya.

Get well soon!!! Sorry to hear this, as others said, don't stress too much or you will just do yourself more harm than good.

Sorry to hear about that...sounds serious but try to stay positive and remember that were all pulling for you.

Holy cow Bob, this isn't the news I was expecting to hear from you! Prayers and best wishes for a speedy and thorough recovery. We're pulling for you!

Oh no! Bob Im praying for ya Buddy! Get well soon..

My mother in law had a similar episode several years ago and was in the local hospital for several weeks. Hang in there Bob!

still in hospital getty meds and waiting on surgery decision got a ct scan today so they can decide to do it now or in 6 weeks but i have to have surgery thanks for all your prayers bob

Prayin for you bob. Do you know if your box arrived yet? They said the 4th was estimated.

Guys went to the emergency room on dec 27 with severe pains in my lower stomach i thought i was dying.after some test i was diagnoised with diverticulitas and two pockets ruptured and was sendind poison into my body.been on antibiotics to help the infection i'm far from out of the woods and am pretty scared right now please pray for me thank you sd340
Hi, I hope you get well soon. Sorry no prayers from me. Hunky

Bob you O.K? I tried your ph# today but has been disconnected or something like that. You run out of air time?

Let us know...

-
Back