Supermarket !!!!!WOW!!!!

-
^^ Never seen a rabid squirrel.
Coon tastes like chipped beef. But I have seen raid coons.
We all know squirrel and snake, fried, tastes just like chicken (white meat ). lol

See, now there ya go. Perception.
No one looks at you funny buying like that at costco. Supermarket costs way more for that 24 pack...so you stand out, buying 30.00 in toilet paper.
I dont shop at Costco much, for I do not buy in bulk. ..I like to eat out 3 nites of the week be it lunch or dinner. My week eating home now consists of the following a tri-tip,a couple pork chops , big fillet of salmon , enchiladas, and spaghetti , burgers...salad, asparagus, broccoli , squash, potatoes, beans n rice,fries ,garlic
bread..no sushi..but I'm not complaining .

Tri Tip :thumbsup: Now we talkin' :lol: Throw some of that Asparagrass nex to it on the fire :D

Just got back from two supermarkets. The beef shelves are pretty much empty, and no "spuds" and not much in either canned or frozen veggies. Are the Russians the cause of this??

No but they are one of the reasons for the cheap gas.
I bought gas this morning for $1.59.9 at Costco.

I went grocery shopping a couple days ago and virtually every cart had TP in it. Except mine. Went back yesterday and there was plenty on the shelves.
I get good water from my tap.
You can't really tell chickens to stop laying eggs or cows to stop producing milk. They will be back as soon as the system catches up.

Last night all restaurants and bars in Ohio had to close at 9PM. No more sit down dining or drinking, carryout only. I went to a local Irish bar for "Last Call". The owner was sitting across from me in tears because she is worried about her workers getting through this. For some, it is their only job. Young Katie said she was going to try to pick up some baby sitting jobs because day cares are going to close and the schools are slready closed. That's someone making lemonade from lemons.

At the end, the owner bought a round for everone there. We slipped our servers some 20's to help out.

My female friend's sister and husband were there after burying her 45 year old son Saturday. He got ill mid-week and finally went to the hospital. He died just 3 hrs later from the flu like 36,000 other Americans every year. Not Corona, common flu. There's worse things than running out of toilet paper.

We'll get through this.

Firstly, i have no class whatsoever so i’m good there.
Even with less than 10 cases of the illness up here there is still panic in the streets. Stores doing their best to keep up with demand, but shelves are barren of tp and bread. We always keep a good supply of tp. One pack in case. I always have a couple cases of water in the shop,wife just restocked it about 10 days ago.
Bread? No problem,couple options. That big box in the kitchen that we cook food on also will provide us with bread if it comes right down to it.
also the breadmaker the wife always wanted but has only used it a handful of times. Last time she fired it up before bed. Middle of the night all i could smell was that damn bread. Had to get up and get me some of that. Nothing beats fresh hot bread and butter.

Firstly, i have no class whatsoever so i’m good there.
Even with less than 10 cases of the illness up here there is still panic in the streets. Stores doing their best to keep up with demand, but shelves are barren of tp and bread. We always keep a good supply of tp. One pack in case. I always have a couple cases of water in the shop,wife just restocked it about 10 days ago.
Bread? No problem,couple options. That big box in the kitchen that we cook food on also will provide us with bread if it comes right down to it.
also the breadmaker the wife always wanted but has only used it a handful of times. Last time she fired it up before bed. Middle of the night all i could smell was that damn bread. Had to get up and get me some of that. Nothing beats fresh hot bread and butter.
lol. yeh, I think we still have a breadmaker lurking in a cabinet somewhere. No idea how much flour she has though

not a supermarket, but a website i like to order from

sg.jpg

-
Back