Supplies Running Out?

-
I wonder if this is happening anywhere else? This is gettin stupid. Anybody else hearing this?

I wondered about the massive empty hole that would come along as supplies of everything got used up while nothing was being done to replenish them.
This isn't just car parts but TV shows, Movies, music, canned goods, all sorts of things.

I still can't believe the hippies/liberals buy the Chinese trash. How much fuel is burned bringing that non-OSHA, non-Union, non-EPA-compliant trash to this country? EVERY American should be against Chinese imports for some reason or another.

umm, better shut down the computer that you used to post your message, unplug your flat screen TV and never use your cell phone again if you want to avoid Chinese-non union-non EPA compliant items.

I wondered about the massive empty hole that would come along as supplies of everything got used up while nothing was being done to replenish them.
This isn't just car parts but TV shows, Movies, music, canned goods, all sorts of things.

A days wages for a loaf of bread ------------

Yeah and I am getting sick and tired of seeing masks all over the side of the road. I mean almost brand new lookin. I wear mine until Kitty makes me swap out to a new one because it looks like something's growing out of it and then it goes in the recycle bin. People are such pigs. I couldn't imagine throwing trash out of a car window. Daddy would BEAT OUR ASSES as children.
I agree. People think the world is there personal garbage can. I can't stand when people litter. Just another sign of laziness.

I still can't believe the hippies/liberals buy the Chinese trash. How much fuel is burned bringing that non-OSHA, non-Union, non-EPA-compliant trash to this country? EVERY American should be against Chinese imports for some reason or another.
I look for US made if I can when I buy but as said we have no choice in some areas.

-
Back