-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar99

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey fellas, looking for a good used condition clutch type sure grip for my 70 challenger 8 3/4 3.23 large yoke open carrier. I'm usually on forebodiesonly but thought to give the A Body crowd a try.

Thanks

Hey fellas, looking for a good used condition clutch type sure grip for my 70 challenger 8 3/4 3.23 large yoke open carrier. I'm usually on forebodiesonly but thought to give the A Body crowd a try.

Thanks

I've been looking for one too, but I think I may just bite the bullet and get the Sure Grip from Doctor Diff. In the long run it will be less hassle and it will be ready to go (no need to rebuild or anything). Also, seems like some people think the used Sure Grips are made of gold so you'll see them go for a couple to a few hundred bucks. Just for the diff alone and that's with no gears or anything and all rusty to boot!! At that point, might as well buy new. That's my opinion at least.

Last edited:
I've been looking for one too, but I think I may just bite the bullet and get the Sure Grip from Doctor Diff. In the long run it will be less hassle and it will be ready to go (no need to rebuild or anything). Also, seems like some people think the used Sure Grips are made of gold so you'll see them go for a couple to a few hundred bucks. Just for the diff alone and that's with no gears or anything and all rusty to boot!! At that point, might as well buy new. That's my opinion at least.
You have a good point and I've had no luck... I'm probably going to use your recommendation. Thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back