Surgery Today

-
This is Jackie, Sharko's Wife,

Thanks to all of you, Here it is day 2 after surgery, and he is doing as well as can be expected.

The doc said that things were a lot worse than he thought, and shannon needed a lot of work, but Thanksfully he has a great surgeon!! Shannon should make a full recovery.. I was reading his posts to him and he was happy to hear from all of you!! Thanks SO much!!

The doc has yet to give us an idea of when he will be able to come home, but I will be here with him! I know one thing, he cant wait to get back to work on the CUDA!!, ME, I cant wait to go cruisin with him!
Thanks again guys!

That's great Jackie and thanks for the update.Now,how do I make my wife wanna go cruisin with me?:-D

Sharko,

You are one lucky fella to have a wife like Jackie, she says she's there to take care of you and cant wait to go cruisin in the Cuda, hell I cant even get my wife to look at the Duster let alone go for a ride in it. Hope your doing well and we will leave the porch light on for ya,

Mr.7DUSTER3----Bob

Tell your loving wife thank you for me Sharko :cheers:
And remember to do what you need to do so it heals correctly #-o
It's time now to look at self help therapy along with the other's the doctors you will take.:-?
I am going to be keeping an eye on you so take it slow and smart when you go home and get out of the hospital :rock:

Thank you for Keeping us folks updated Jackie :thumleft:

Thanks for all the kind words guys,and its good to be home and feeling better. Looking forward to starting back up on the cuda here before to long. First I must take my wife out somewhere nice for putting up with my ***, and taking good care of me.

-
Back