suspension rebuild guide?

-

magnumdust

Reaction score
Are there any decent websites that have a guide for rebuilding your suspension?

I've got most of my parts and i've never really taken apart a torsion bar suspension before.

hey there. ive noticed your located in cali. where exactly? if ur not too far, i can come over and help you....i have a couple chiltons and haynes manuals, but they're not too great in regards to accuracy. but not a problem as i know how to do them...they're pretty easy...

If ya were in WA I could help ya... I have a factory Dodge Manual for my Dart, and I redid my F.E. some 20 yrs ago. If yer really havin trouble maybe I could make some copies for ya.
I CAN tell ya yer gonna need 2 pickle forks and some fairly large sockets and wrenches, one of which i believe was a 1 1/4 or something. (Its been 20 yrs since I did mine!

hey there. ive noticed your located in cali. where exactly? if ur not too far, i can come over and help you....i have a couple chiltons and haynes manuals, but they're not too great in regards to accuracy. but not a problem as i know how to do them...they're pretty easy...

I'm up out of vacaville ca. Which I *think* is like an hour from you.

I may let you know if i hit any snags tomorrow. My strut bushings left the west sac usps warehouse at 12:23am. So fingers crossed that they come early tomorrow morning.

Are there any decent websites that have a guide for rebuilding your suspension?

I've got most of my parts and i've never really taken apart a torsion bar suspension before.

get a factory service manual. it will tell you everything you need to know on how to put it together.

-
Back