Suzanne Somers catches 'birthday suit' nude pic backlash: 'Why would she do that?

-
Sometimes "older" chics that are still hot want to make sure others know it.

Or they're just super happy about it.

Isn't she 60-ish?

Article states 73 yrs. old, not bad for 73, why not Her? I've seen some unapologetic unfit/overweight teens & 20-somethings parading around bellies & bottoms hanging out/over everywhere, I'd rather see 70-something Susie.....

Sorry, but it just looks like she's grunting out a deuce to me. Not impressed.

Pathetic attempt to remain relevant. Any press coverage is good coverage for these types.

If I wanted to see a old lady naked, I'd just look over at the wife. All the cosmetic surgery in the world can't turn back the clock. Put some clothes on!

Sorry, but it just looks like she's grunting out a deuce to me. Not impressed.

Pathetic attempt to remain relevant. Any press coverage is good coverage for these types.
Lol, why do any of them do any of it at any age, because they can & You & I will talk & comment about it. Let Her do what She wants if it's not hurting anybody, I see plenty of gross things, politicians, comedians, corrupt clergy......at least Suzy isn't molesting Me, robbing Me ,or insulting Me.....I can simply turn My head...............

If I wanted to see a old lady naked, I'd just look over at the wife. All the cosmetic surgery in the world can't turn back the clock. Put some clothes on!
/////////////////////////////////////////
My 2 brothers moved to The Villages. This is what I'm gonna be seeing when I go to visit.

/////////////////////////////////////////
My 2 brothers moved to The Villages. This is what I'm gonna be seeing when I go to visit.

So your brothers are the Village People now? :poke:
%2Fnewscms%2F2017_33%2F2126641%2F170819_village_people_7311c96b8907f23809ccf11721772958.fit-760w.jpg

Suzanne Somers, 73, Gets Shots To Have Sex With Hubby Twice A Day

• Suzanne Somers just celebrated her 73rd birthday.
  • She revealed on Monday in a Daily Mail interview that she and her husband take weekly shots to rev their libidos.
  • The shots known as PT-141, allegedly stimulate sexual arousal allowing Suzanne and her hubby to have sex twice a day.
But the best part of the interview was definitely when Suzanne shared a little real talk, admitting that while she and Alan take the shots to have sex twice a day, she doesn't always make it the second round.

“I usually say I sleep through one of them. That’s usually that one at 4 o’clock in the morning,” she said. “But, you know, then again around 8 o’clock in the morning, I’m in the mood."

Don't make me dig into my Joyce DeWitt pic stash.

-
Back