Status
Not open for further replies.

racerx

racerx
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need a pair of the straps that go over the bushings on a '73 up k-frame. I could make them but I figure somebody has some laying around that they don't need. Thanks

They are listed for E and B bodies. I need them for a 73-up A-body k-frame. Are they the same. Thanks for the help.

This is the correct one.

That one looks real close except the ear on one side only as opposed to two, don't know the depth. If you can get a measurement I can measure mine and let you know.

JB

IMG_5403.JPG

They are listed for E and B bodies. I need them for a 73-up A-body k-frame. Are they the same. Thanks for the help.

Same on 73-76 A-body k-frame as 70-72 B-body and all E-body. The rtspecialties just doesn't show a top shot that shows both sides at the same time. The picture of two straps is to show the are the same on both sides.

Energy sells poly bushings for those stock straps in A-body and B/E-body sway bar diameters. They are not the same diameter sway bars. pn 5.5113G is the 7/8" diameter sway bar (forgot which one that is).

Copy of PICT0362.JPG

Thanks for all the help guys! This place is such a wealth of information. I will order the straps from rt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back