sweet video

-

7172 duster

7172 duster
Legendary Member
Reaction score
watch

i love that car, have you done any mods over the winter?

:rock:I smell HIGH octane just watching it.=D>
Very cool, I can't wait to see the monster on the track again this tear:burnout:

like music to my ears and a burnout I would have shed a tear heh, sounds like a bigblock lol

7172 duster - how do you like the Quick Fuel 850?

I have a Quick Fuel 650 vac sec ready to go on my 340 tomorrow.

We tried 2 different holleys, then Quickfuel while we were dynoing, the quickfuel won hands down , 30 hp. over the holleys, the holleys are long gone lol

That my friend is a bad A$$ ride! The video where its launching on the street is great. Is that the motor that you had on here for sale a while back? If so i thought you were going to build another motor? Anyway that is one bad ride!!!!!!

That my friend is a bad A$$ ride! The video where its launching on the street is great. Is that the motor that you had on here for sale a while back? If so i thought you were going to build another motor? Anyway that is one bad ride!!!!!!

It is the motor that was for sale , we are building a 3.79 stroke 405 cid. as the funds allow,already have the crank , R block ,roller cam, still need rods and pistions, we hope to make around 600 + hp. with the 405

I would say that you are making that kind of horse power with this motor.Man does that thing get out of the hole!!!! I sure would like to be the one bring it out of the hole like that !

-
Back