SweetMoparGirl is going fishing!

-
It probably wouldn't bother me that much either, I suppose it all depends on your tolerance level. LOL. ;) For the original poster, it sounds like she would prefer just a nice, easy driver, which is fine too. :)

dg, after checking out your posts since your arrival I have to say one thing: I'll bet we'd get along great. You sound like a woman after my own heart.

<< another chick with a reverse manual valve body :-D

It's got an aluminum radiator but the upper hose connection is on the wrong side of the car. Took a lot more effort to find a hose that would work than getting a correct radiator (equally available at the same price). Makes you wonder what level of workmanship prevails throughout the rest of the car. Caveman's ride is a sweet little car it's 1/3 the asking price of the Cuda!

Though I am partial to notchbacks myself :-D thats one helluva fastback

dg, after checking out your posts since your arrival I have to say one thing: I'll bet we'd get along great. You sound like a woman after my own heart.

<< another chick with a reverse manual valve body :-D

LOL, we're a rare breed aren't we? :D

Looks nice! Stay in contact with owner and see if he will give you 1st dibs if it doesnt meet reserve. Also he took pics of trunk, but left the trunk mat down...you can see rust on the wheel wells in trunk, as him for pics of in the trunk(no mat) and then of the underside of the car. Good luck and nice choice!! Oh ya, me being a Canadian I would want a title...bill of sale doesnt cut it for me.

Looks like a gently used one family car so could be a nice one.

Being that it's spent it's life in Florida and Maine I'd want to see some pictures from before the restoration or lots of current pictures of the underside and trunk floor,etc.I see there's none provided which could be a bad sign.I'd also want to have someone knowledgeable have a close look at the body and go over it with a bondo/filler detector or magnet.Ebay is a haven for bondo'd up rust buckets that look great in pictures that show only what the owner want you to see.

They also mention that the car was mechanically refurbished in the early 90's.You'd want to find out what exactly was done,was the motor rebuilt? were the heads upgraded for unleaded gas?
I'm guessing it will need some more work (brakes,fuel system,etc) due from sitting around so it's probably not a hop in and drive kinda deal so plan to have it transported to where you live and have it gone through mechanically if you do decide to buy it.

SweetMoparGirl......

I have been keeping my eyes open,..I saw this.......

I walked into Burger King and asked everyone, even employees, zero.

Walked back to Osh Hardware, asked at the door, they were closed and no, no one there.

It is parked "In The Same Parking Space as the Duster for sale I posted"

Weird

In the last photo you can see the note I left under the windshield wiper.

These were taken tonight at 9:00 pm, I had to brighten them up, the parking lot was too dark.

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

If you think you may have some interest I will follow up as I can.

-
Back