Swinger 340

-
I agree, but I also like green. Let us know on the seat covers. Did they get them from the same source or are they Legendary this time ?

well its been awhile since ive posted anything been busy with the family and now the holidays planing on this spring to start painting it going back to stock for sure did finally get my seat covers straightened out there legendary covers not the p.u.i crap still havent changed the front cover though im gonna start buying materials for the bodywork primer,sandpaper,etc,..... any suggestions on what to get for primer i plan on doing this myself so nothing to complicated
thanks
Terry

o.k guys spring is around the corner i'm in the middle of getting another motor for the dart the 318 is just not cutting it anymore so im planning on doing alittle swap 318/360 will be a weekend thing so nothing to spectackular,.....[is that spelled right? ohwell] but im gonna take some pics and get this thread going homecloned has inspired me on body work i think i can give it a try heck atleast i wont be buying primer cans every other week

took some pics of my new motor
Ianscamerapics319.jpg

Ianscamerapics318.jpg

gonna get back on it soon
Terry

nice car , and seems to be an easy project. good luck

thanks joe yeah its really close but after my tax returns left a bad taste in my mouth was thinkin about trading it maybe workin on a 68 cuda who knows either way if not this year theres always next yr for paint, love your duster by the way petty blue on that car is just awesome!!!

hey, we can make some tpe of trade.lol i am looking for my next project.lol i do not want to sell my ride outright, but would love to trade it for something new.lol i should have the stripe kit on this week sometime

i'd love to joe but on my end it would have to be straight up as im in a tight spot on cash and couldnt give ya anything to boot plus as much as you have done with that duster im afraid i might insult you as what i'd be able to boot as this is my daily driver and i cant afford to be down plus this is in georgia, bill of sale

is it a real 340 car? do you have fender tag or build sheet?

i still have intrest in the car. what i want out of my car, i have room to wiggle, as since i did all the work myself, i save at least 10,000 by doing it from step one myself.lol so instaed of trying to get $8 dollars an hour for my hundresds of hours in it, i may be willing to accept .25 per hopur. lmao

i have both a fender tag and a build sheet for the 340 car thing is i've rebodied the car everything from the actuall 340 car was used rest of the 340 car turned into red georgia clay but as far as the suspension and and misc parts all 340 car just the body has been changed

the way i look at it as it had some serious panel replacement and i'm not hiding anything it is what it is and by building it off of the fender tag its a really neat piece wouldnt want to go different from the tag how many quad green cars have you seen?

-
Back