Swinging for Divorce…

-
What plan for that black dart with body damage?

Yank parts off of it for the swinger that I may need.

Stuff like window regulators, windshield wiper parts, or any other small little part I may find that I need. To buy each part individually and then pay shipping is a pain. So I bought a donor vehicle

Have you seen the outrageous prices of new cars lately? For a full size SUV it’s like 70-100k! Insane. I could buy a lot of Facebook marketplace Mopar’s for that kind of money haha.
It's all relative boss. Have you seen the price of a tooth crown? I get it though. Autos are over the top.

Have you seen the outrageous prices of new cars lately? For a full size SUV it’s like 70-100k! Insane. I could buy a lot of Facebook marketplace Mopar’s for that kind of money haha.
My buddy just bought new Tahoe High Country 6.2 V8 with all the doo dads 92k out the door. It had 94k sticker price so he got the deal.

And yeah price of everything sky high....

My buddy just bought new Tahoe High Country 6.2 V8 with all the doo dads 92k out the door. It had 94k sticker price so he got the deal.

And yeah price of everything sky high....

This is what I’m going to get my wife, but a 2025 because the new interior is 100x better.

I’m definitely getting the high country because I love the brown seats, my ram 1500 longhorn has the brown seats. If I ever have a green car I’d love to do some brown seats.

It's all relative boss. Have you seen the price of a tooth crown? I get it though. Autos are over the top.

Agree to an extent with the dental stuff. Crown prices have stayed relatively the same price for years. Dental fees go up by about 2-5% a year, but if you have dental insurance it doesn’t.

Delta Dental (largest insurance company in the US) hasn’t raised their reimbursements in years, and actually have been dropping their reimbursement rates the past couple of years. That’s why so many dental offices are dropping their contracts with dental insurance companies, because everything is going up except dental fees.

I’m not complaining just explaining. Yes I do well financially but I also have 500k student loans that need paid back, 1 Million dollar practice loan, a 300k building remodel loan and so on. By the time I pay taxes and bills; there are welders, heavy equipment operators, diesel mechanics and so on that make more than I do without all the stress.

Good news

I went outside today, it’s 31 degrees before the wind chill outside. Inside the shop is an easy 10 degrees warmer! I did not turn on any heaters before taking these with the meat probe lol.

I’m not done sealing the seams in the shop yet, still have to seal the seams from the roof to the sides of the building. This shop is gonna be nice! I think I am going to look into spray foaming the roof, I’m not quite sure yet. I just think the foam boards will be a pain in the *** after redoing the trusses.

IMG_6376.jpeg

IMG_6377.jpeg

-
Back