Swinging for Divorce…

-
I bet Doc will have a big pole building (Missouri garage) within a few years with more than a few cool old Mopars. Maybe all 67-9 Darts who knows!! Go for it Doc!!!

I bet Doc will have a big pole building (Missouri garage) within a few years with more than a few cool old Mopars. Maybe all 67-9 Darts who knows!! Go for it Doc!!!

Looking at houses now… here are some of the garages… the first 2 pictures is an older house with older metal shops the big structure in the back is like a 150ft barn that isn’t used anymore. Can be converted into another shop…

Second garage/shop is 2 stories with a secret garage underneath (last photo)

IMG_3017.png

IMG_2844.png

IMG_2866.png

IMG_2869.png

Secret garage! Keep it secret!
I don’t think we are getting that one. We are liking the house with the garages from the 1st pictures more. It’s a little smaller house but it’s on 20 acres a little outside the city. We will have to remodel it, but when done it will be done exactly how we want it.

I don’t think we are getting that one. We are liking the house with the garages from the 1st pictures more. It’s a little smaller house but it’s on 20 acres a little outside the city. We will have to remodel it, but when done it will be done exactly how we want it.
Hope you get it. The giant barns would be like you died and went to heaven. Put some lifts and other equipment in there get them Darts in tip top shape....

Hope you get it. The giant barns would be like you died and went to heaven. Put some lifts and other equipment in there get them Darts in tip top shape....
That’s the plan! Definitely will be doing some kind of ac system and heat system in the shop too.

Would give me tons more room to work on my 10 things at once. It’s a tough life working on these things in the small garage.

That’s the plan! Definitely will be doing some kind of ac system and heat system in the shop too.

Would give me tons more room to work on my 10 things at once. It’s a tough life working on these things in the small garage.
Yeah my last house had a 20x20 garage was very difficult but was first garage house I ever had so was grateful. Now I have two three car garages around 1900 sq ft of garage space makes projects much easier with all the room.....spread out keep work areas free of clutter so much easier to get things done.

Yep! 20 ac close enough to town, and a big pole barn!! Just some concrete, remodel the home to suit the wife, turn the kids out in the pasture, life is good!! Dig a fish pond.

I’m starting to hate this dash.

The glove box doesn’t want to line up how I want it. Then it got scratched from messing with it so much.

The knob for the wipers doesn’t want to stay on, it keeps flipping off.

But… I’m getting new knobs. Because these aren’t the “nicest”

Finished painting all of the white lines on the gauges in the dash cluster.

Also got my heater control unit with a/c. Cleaned up the chrome on the buttons and tried to paint the letters where it was missing paint. Looks better but I’ll mess with it more later.

IMG_3076.jpeg

IMG_3074.jpeg

IMG_3069.jpeg

IMG_3067.jpeg

IMG_3071.jpeg

IMG_3064.jpeg

IMG_3073.jpeg

I’ve done some stuff. New lens for dash bezel and it’s all polished. Just have to attach it to new bezel. Still waiting on turn signal switch and circuit board from year one… so I ordered new ones from Vans auto and if they ship first I’ll cancel the Y1 ordered parts. Also found some new bezels for switches.

Steering column taken apart and cleaned up. New steering coupler rebuild kit is ordered. I may need a steering column rebuild kit as well?

Steering collar was modified to be a console shifter collar.

Ordered new wiper linkage for the car and will install when it arrives.

Went to start cleaning up and rebuilding my window regulators… well a couple of the springs are trash… so I’m going to have to get new non trashed window regulators…

That dart 67 gt price just got dropped to 700…. So freaking cheap. If only I had my shop already.

IMG_3143.jpeg

IMG_3242.jpeg

IMG_3248.jpeg

IMG_3320.jpeg

IMG_3325.jpeg

IMG_3371.jpeg

IMG_3372.jpeg

IMG_3373.jpeg

IMG_3376.jpeg

IMG_3378.jpeg

I'm glad you had a nice vacation, the only downside, it wasn't paid. :lol:

1 week ban? Thats no way to treat a dentist who is trying get the second Dart done, get a new practice going, and trying to buy a bigger garage....

Cleaned and painted the console brackets and this steering bracket… I think it’s a steering bracket… best paint booth in the Midwest.

I also found an A body Big Block K frame for 150, hopefully it’s a k frame like the one on my car. I’ll clean it up and throw it in the piles.

IMG_3383.jpeg

IMG_3386.jpeg

IMG_3382.jpeg

IMG_3381.png

Well I’ve put this thing on hold for a while because I realized it was a non a/c heater box and I’m going to add a/c to this car.

Today I decided to tackle it for a couple of hours. I’m almost finished with it. It needs a new heater core, but otherwise it is looking great!

I need the J hook that goes from the heaterbox to the Dashboard and I need the little metal piece that goes where the heater core pipes come out of the box.

IMG_3452.jpeg

70812824438__866750A4-25AD-4EFB-B74F-09B941526C59.jpeg

IMG_3457.jpeg

IMG_3462.jpeg

IMG_3464.jpeg

IMG_3466.jpeg

IMG_3467.jpeg

I also dropped my other dash frame and mesh steering column cover off at the powder coating shop on Friday, those should be done next week.

Still waiting on parts to arrive to finish steering column and dash.

Wish I knew my shifters… says it’s from an old dodge with 3 speed with overdrive. F body it is.

IMG_3509.png

IMG_3510.jpeg

Last edited:
Thats an A/B shifter box. Put a round knob on it and you have an A hadle, The 67 handkes an vary slightly. Thats my story and I;m sticking to it!

-
Back