T&D rockers/Trickflow 270's

-

forced 340

Reaction score
Hey gang! Has anyone run T&D rockers on their trickflow 270's? I'm not sure what offset to get. I'm thinking .650"?? Thanks for any and all advice!

how was I confusing heads? I asked about trick flow 270's. I am going to run them on my build. I can get a set of t&d rockers from a friend of mine and wanted to see if they would work, or if anyone has run them. T&d does not list a set just for trickflows.

how was I confusing heads? I asked about trick flow 270's. I am going to run them on my build. I can get a set of t&d rockers from a friend of mine and wanted to see if they would work, or if anyone has run them. T&d does not list a set just for trickflows.
Trick flow runs mopar standard rocker arms. Eddy run off set rocker arms and indy.

T&D rockers from another head are probably not going to work on Trick Flow heads. They absolutely won't work if they are offset rockers. Call T&D if you want to make sure. Trick Flow heads use a standard offset and a slightly shorter rocker.

I have my custom rockers for the Trick Flow heads, and made by T&D, in stock. They have better geometry than the "off the shelf" rockers. If you're going to spring for a quality rocker arm, you might as well make sure it's the best it can be.

price for a set of 1.6's?
I have my custom rockers for the Trick Flow heads, and made by T&D, in stock. They have better geometry than the "off the shelf" rockers. If you're going to spring for a quality rocker arm, you might as well make sure it's the best it can be.

-
Back