Taiwanese coverage of NASCAR wreck

-
Thats wrong and in poor taste.Whomever made that should be slapped by a true card carrying mullet wearing redneck.

They are profiling!!!
Also- wtf is the idea using overseas cars instead instead of American cars.

Notice everything has an "Asian" look to it? The one black spectator even looks part asian- does that make him "Blasian?"

Love the 4-door, sunroofed Corolla stock cars...not too far off the pushrod V-8 Camrys', I guess.

I wonder what they have to say about auto cross. Where the spectators are standing next to the track on the outside of the turns. Holding their kids with a beer in their hand next to s grille making dinner.

American racing at its best!
Its a blood sport, just like football, wraslin and hockey.
Ya buys your ticket, ya takes your chances............

Loved the fin on the lawyers back, and how he shook the
money out of nastycar

In part, it was very dead balls on accurate. Just done in a ridiculous way.
I did note the pin straight black haired mullet on the black man. Never seen a brother sport one before. Now I know why. It would be a bad move unless your in a movie next to David Spade.

Everything has an "Asian-esque" halo about it...the brother would be considered a "Blasian" I guess.

There were three errors..................the redneck in the stands had a GREEEN longneck bottle in his hand! 1) True rednecks don't drink from bottles, 2) bottles aren't allowed at races unless they are plastics, and 3) true rednecks can't afford beer in green bottles!! Busch Light comes in silver and blue cans!!!!!!

-
Back