Take a look at my new site

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Ive spent the last few days putting together a new site. Please take a look at it, check out my tech board and leave me some feed back here.

www.amr-resto.com

:headbang:

you do good work adam. i wish i was as cheap as you. i couldn't survive at that hourly rate even though my rate($85/hr) is below average around here. are you doing this out of your house? is this your only job?

redfastback said:
you do good work adam. i wish i was as cheap as you. i couldn't survive at that hourly rate even though my rate($85/hr) is below average around here. are you doing this out of your house? is this your only job?

Yes , its part time out of my house which keeps rates down. Of coarse parts and materials are extra. If I could do it full time I would have to charge more and find a bigger shop.

wow very nice site, lots of info and parts, it should start growing soon especially since all the people on here and such :thumbup:

Im not looking for it to be a big board like this place. Its more of a place to promote my side business and keep my reference material organize and available for others. Its also not a A body or even a Mopar only site. This place will all ways be my #1 priority when it comes to web sites.

I just joined Adams Restoration Site. Let me know if you need any help Buddy!

I wish you guys were in Ga.

I have a couple ideas for the site.

I would love to see a aftermarket complete fuel cell set up in the trunk with detailed pictures and tech how to from fuel cell to carb for us guys who have never done it, but are planning to as I have seen people asking for pics of other guys systems, but the pics offered were all so different and sort of vague.

Also, I would love to see a tech how to with detailed description and pics of installing an aftermarket painless or similar type wiring harness to a street -strip, or drag car....now that would be cool.

Also a trunk located battery how to would be cool.

Just some ideas, but I am biased because that's what I need ideas on, but I'm sure many others could benefit from it too.

Nice! And fast! Must be on a good, well-tuned server!

;-)

Nice site AdamR. I will keep in touch

Not too shabby Adam. Navigation is clear & not confusing. Perhaps a little more graphic flair on the homepage...it's all about image! :thumbup:

Good luck with your endeavor!

entropy said:
Not too shabby Adam. Navigation is clear & not confusing. Perhaps a little more graphic flair on the homepage...it's all about image! :thumbup:

Good luck with your endeavor!
I Agree,Need more graphics .The Navigation is Great.Congratulations AdamR!

all the diagrams were awesome. very cool. look forward to seeing more on the site

-
Back