Take a look at these C2Cfabrication floor pans...

-
It's too late to send them back because I went ahead and tried to make them work. I have a time constraint and things have to move forward. I'll say this: the only similarity between these panels and the original floor pans is that they are both made of metal. There is no relationship between the contours of the original and these. The pisser is that they actually have what appear to be the correct rear pans, even though they call it a "Dodge Duster". So why sell these pieces of crap? Just sell the more expensive versions and save your reputation.

I'll take the blame for not knowing any better. This is a 4-door Valiant and the budget for this is tight, but not tight enough to suffer through this. At least I've done a public service by bringing these to everyone's attention. J par (who else...) I'm glad you felt compelled to cheerlead for classic2current but I can look at your pans and tell they'll need worked at the tunnel. Otherwise as everyone has stated, spend...the money.

It's too late to send them back because I went ahead and tried to make them work. I have a time constraint and things have to move forward. I'll say this: the only similarity between these panels and the original floor pans is that they are both made of metal. There is no relationship between the contours of the original and these. The pisser is that they actually have what appear to be the correct rear pans, even though they call it a "Dodge Duster". So why sell these pieces of crap? Just sell the more expensive versions and save your reputation.

I'll take the blame for not knowing any better. This is a 4-door Valiant and the budget for this is tight, but not tight enough to suffer through this. At least I've done a public service by bringing these to everyone's attention. J par (who else...) I'm glad you felt compelled to cheerlead for classic2current but I can look at your pans and tell they'll need worked at the tunnel. Otherwise as everyone has stated, spend...the money.
They were made to also accommodate the two wheel drive automatic version of this truck as well. It was simply cut off the excess that you don't need... Again only paid $68 to my door and saved over $100.. we obviously got two different products...

I had a passenger side front pan for my 70 Duster from C2C that looked like the rear you have pictured there. Absolute garbage. I ended up buying another one off eBay that looks like the fronts you have pictured. Fit much nicer.

I had a passenger side front pan for my 70 Duster from C2C that looked like the rear you have pictured there. Absolute garbage. I ended up buying another one off eBay that looks like the fronts you have pictured. Fit much nicer.
This definitely seems like a buyer beware situation. It looks like I just got lucky..

-
Back