Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Darts

A-body Addicted
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I got a pair of armrests from one car and another pair from a second. Both sellers said tan, both photos looked the same shade to me at the time. I was wrong. I am looking for a matching complement to either pair of pads. The car they are going into is a DD 73 Dart 4-door. Any 70-76 4-door should be a suitable donor. 70-72 2-doors ought to work as well. Qualifed parts should be supple with no cracks. Some evidence of wear is ok.

If someone has a full set of armrests in either shade that they don't want to break up, I will consider purchase.

DSCN2202s.JPG

go to paint and body supply store and show them the color you want and get you a can of spray vinyl dye...clean them with purple power and a scrub brush.....let them puppies dry in the sun then spray em.....stuff werk's good and lasts a long time

SEM Products and others offer a clean and prep solvent for use with dyes. It's some sort of denatured alcohol or something, not sure but I found the plastic pipe clean and prep to be the same stuff and comes with a applicater brush to boot.
A custom mix color wont be cheap. There may be a generic off the shelf color that is close enough. Best plan is dye all 4 regardless. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back