tatoo locations...

-
Homey,I don't do tats. Spend money, on speed parts. Much more satisfied.

A good chuckle first this this AM, Thx MT,
C

So are all the grey areas cool then?

The ones I REALLY don't get is these brainless but sometimes cute girls who get a multi-paragraph "piece of poetry" 'er some damn thing that nobody can read in three months, and never can figure what it meant, anyhow.

Nothing wrong with a beautiful young lady with Tats all over her body,
Cant say for sure if I can say this when this beautiful young lady turns 65 and every thing starts going south if you know what I mean !!!

Bob

That image is one of the stupidest things ever seen on the Internet. My old boss got a laugh out of it. Yeah, he's a real loser with tattoos on both forearms...I guess they clash with his Airborne wings, or maybe his Silver Star.

That image is one of the stupidest things ever seen on the Internet. My old boss got a laugh out of it. Yeah, he's a real loser with tattoos on both forearms...I guess they clash with his Airborne wings, or maybe his Silver Star.

It is most likely meant as humor.........are yours in the purple/pink zones ??

Tramp stamps on a cute girl are like bumper stickers on a Rolls Royce. Neither need them!

Funny chart!

Just be careful ladies that the butterfly on your lower back doesn't turn into a vulture hovering over your butthole when you get old!

Both arms sleeved, both legs sleeved, back piece, wedding ring, bite on the neck and three swirling 6's......so you can kiss my a**........

-
Back