Tax Filing

-

dodge freak

Reaction score
Who--besides me--is just starting their tax filing :sad8:

I got no refund coming and its such a drag doing it. I'm doing Jackson Hewitt online deluxe since I sold stocks throughout the year (didn't do so great either)

Oh well, this online deal sure beats those paper forms in the past. I recall in high school we had to learn all about how to file them cause after all you gotta do it each year. My teachers had no idea such a thing as the internet and computers are coming and would simplify everything. Its so cool now, they ask you certain questions and you just need to answer what matters for your taxes. For $26.95 it saves me a trip to the post office to get the forms and lots of grief trying to understand what you need to fill out and what you do not.

Now if only I could win the lotto :D

have done everyone elses except mine...sometimes I am afraid to look

Had mine done......but do not have to file them......

I am very lucky because my mom is an accountant. She does mine and my wife's taxes for free every year and she always gets me a refund. Its nice having such a great mom!

Mine went to the accountant last Wednesday. I figure if I have to pay, I'll hold on to the money as long as possible.

I use tax act-- & will start mine this week. plus the state of Kansas has a free online form , of course I have to pay both-- yippee, Lawrence

-
Back