Ted Nugent Pictures

-

Ma Snart

Reaction score
Not only is Mopar Weekend going on in Union Grove, Wi this week, so is the County fair. Thursday night we (my wife and friends) went to see Ted Decent (Nugent) perform at the fair. A friend on the fair board was able to set up our chairs right in front of the stage prior to the gates opening so we had fantastic seats (although I stood the whole concert). It rained like hell after he set up the chairs so they were wet and the clay track a mud pit.

Ted was really a blast to watch. Also he shared his opinions on everything from politics to hunting. He is such a nut. He made us laugh and made us move. This was the 2nd time I saw Ted live. No groin cloth or breaking up of the equipment this time. But then again, that was 36 years ago when he was only 28 years old. I too have mellowed a bit since then.

Hope you enjoy the pictures

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09424.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 445
  • DSC09432.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC09477.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 443
  • DSC09426.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC09421.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 422
  • DSC09417.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC09411.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC09428.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 423
  • DSC09486.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 435
  • DSC09484.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 459
Shared his opinions huh? So, i presume as insane/dimwitted as he often quoted with?

I miss the days when low IQ'd musicians just played music. :(

I miss the days when low IQ posters, would stick with the thread subject.

Typical left response. The reason why Cali is going down the crapper.

Ted is a bad ***......Period.

I saw Ted a month ago here in KC and I work at the venue. Someone had called in threats because of his political views. We added more security in case there was trouble. Of course there wasn't.

Ted wasn't askeered!! He rocked out without a hitch.

Ted Nugent may be many things...but dimwitted is certainly not one of them.

I miss the days when low IQ posters, would stick with the thread subject.

Typical left response. The reason why Cali is going down the crapper.

Ted is a bad ***......Period.

I agree 100%.

And thanks for posting, you got some great pics.

I seen the Michigan Wild man at a park Northport (I think) on Lake Michigan when I was 14 as cherry season was in, I wish I had half the talent he does with a bow :happy2:
Rock on Ted, and thank you for sharing this with us Ma Snart :cheers:

Seeing this thread makes me want to go to the firing range just to come back home and clean my guns :toothy8: Thank you Ted !!!

Attachments

• Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 078.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 254
"Cat scratch fever" and my favorite "Strangle Hold".Nice pics
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g"]Ted Nugent - Stranglehold - YouTube[/ame]

Ted Nugent may be many things...but dimwitted is certainly not one of them.

Lol, riiight. Because really bright people make treasonous comments and get visits from secret service

If he did t have the money or his land to be looney gun nut, he'd be the next assault rifle atrocity waiting to happen.

-
Back