Telegraph Cruise

-

chryslerfat

Reaction score
Anyone going? I dont have a car ready but may go up. We took the 66 Cuda 4 speed last year and had tons of fun.

Would like to go, my car not ready either. Telegraph, my old stompin' grounds 67-72. Maybe next year.

Yes, planning on going Saturday afternoon. I'll be camped out at the Taylor Chrysler dealership (across the street from the state police post). They usually have a band playing all afternoon, plus lots of old Mopar's hangin' out there! Look me up, as I should be there around 2:00p.m. Thinking I should bring a cooler if it's going to be 92 degrees outside;) Hope to see you there.......

Yes I'll be there. I have family in the area which are throwing a huge party. My car won't be ready to go. But I may make my way down to the chrysler dealership to see the other cars.
Hopefully the weather cooperates with us. It's supposed to be pretty nasty.
If y'all come to the intersection of Telegraph and New York street (southbound), my cousin's house is there. She'll have the garden hose ready for burnouts (eh..hem...for refilling radiators) at the stop light.

Seriously, be safe, enjoy and take in the beauty of what real America used to build!

Here is a picture I took during a stop I made for a quick Pop,
Sure was a great time, brings back the old days I used to remember.

Richard
72 Blue Duster is Mine,,,,,

Attachments

• Duster-Duster.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 182
-
Back