Tell the people around you.....

-
Wow. Sorry to hear about this Bruce! Glad she's recovering and pray for a full recovery!

Bruce, Terribly sorry to hear this news. Please tell your wife hello from ME & know that prayers are on their way for her speedy recovery...:angel9:

This is a good reminder for all of us!!

Sendin prayers my friend. Hope she has a full recovery. I am all to familiar with that scenario.

Bruce, you ain't wrong.

For years, I watched my dad climb in the truck, my parents kiss each other and say, "I love you." Their reasoning was that they never knew if it was going to be the last time they'd get to say it to each other.

Prayers are on the way.

glad she survived it!! Prayers all the way!!
And hey ALL - X2 on the smoking thing!! QUIT. I did it YEARS ago - yea, it was hard to do - life is hard. Smoking sucks. You've GOT to be able to find a better way to waste that $$.
how much you love them.

Had a wake up call last night, got home from Monster Jam in Toledo last night, and within 30 minutes of being home, my wife had a heart attack, she is only 54!.

I cannot stress this enough, tell the people you love, that you love them each and every day.

The wife is OK, and in full recovery mode. She's a bit grumpy, so that's a good sign, lol.

On my way to the hospital now, to spend a few hours and then let her get a good nights rest.

A little prayer wouldn't hurt.

Wishing her a speedy recovery....I was 40 when I had my first heart attack and quit smoking that day.Have not smoked in 27 years now.

Thanks again for the thoughts and well wishes. She has a stress test in the morning, and I can hopefully bring her home.

She has her appetite back, getting around on her own and was trying very hard to get the nurses to let her escape today, lol.

She's ready to get out.

praying for both of you. X2 on the telling loved ones that you love them. I just got back from visitation for a church friend that was killed in a paving accident. He was operating milling machine and water truck backed over him. He was only 51 yrs old.

In the process of springing her now. Who hoo

That's good news!

My 70 year old uncle was on his way home from a long work week of driving truck in the oil fields of North Dakota and was in a really grumpy mood when his wife called him to see when he would be home. He left the conversation on a grumpy note and didn't say I love you to her. Moments later her car got cut in half (literally) by a train. He will never stop feeling bad about that.

It is very important to let loved ones know they are loved... often!

That's good news!

My 70 year old uncle was on his way home from a long work week of driving truck in the oil fields of North Dakota and was in a really grumpy mood when his wife called him to see when he would be home. He left the conversation on a grumpy note and didn't say I love you to her. Moments later her car got cut in half (literally) by a train. He will never stop feeling bad about that.

It is very important to let loved ones know they are loved... often!

Yes, sometimes we take things for granted, I know I have been guilty of it.

No more!

-
Back