Temperatures

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
What is it like by where you live? Wife wanted to go to a book sale this morning, thermometer in the truck at 7:45 said 24*, we are about an hour west of Spokane. Pretty soon every morning I will be able to look out our front door and see the fog rolling off the lake....

When I went to work @ 5a.m., it was 41*, when I got home at noon, it was 47*. Seems the good cruising weather is all gone for this year....

Vegas area yesterday was 94.low 67. Today about 87. Tonight going down to 64. Glad the 100 degree days are finally over. They are saying that next week we may have highes in the mid 70's.

I think we hit about 50* here today. Stiff wind blowing though, felt much cooler. :(

Sorry Guy's, no issues here.....Partly cloudy....Low last night 67*....High today 85*....10 PM temp. now 72*

warm here about 72 today still bare arm weather strange year

It is about normal for the time of the year. Some days are cool and some days are really nice but this is October. Either way you can work in this weather and not have a heat stroke from 100*+ temperatures.

Mid 60's as a high, mid 40 to upper 40's for a low. Long Island New York.
Cold front rolled in last night for a day or two in the forecast. High of 60 today, low around 40.
Great weather for motorcycle or car running.

Today, (Sunday morning) when I rolled out of bed @ 7:30 it was 17 deg. it's now about 30. Brisk to say the least. Had snow a couple days ago.

Beautiful day though!!!!

Was 21 at 6am here, horses were pissed! It's up to 30 now at 9;30.

High 80s most of the time and very humid. This time a year here in Central FL you can pretty much count on a storm rolling through around 3 pm

74 at 7am with a high of 88 today scattered storms tonight,dryer this week low humidity not much cooler,cold front fizzled out before it got here north florida is cooler but not us. Maybe a few more weeks till we get some cooler weather can't wait i'm over this hot weather.

-
Back