Tennessee

-
I'm in Maryville, just South of Knoxville. We should all go junkyarding :)

My son Magnum lives in Murfreeboro tn We are there today. Going to Nashville to American Pickers store. I will have a Mopar Muscle t-shirt on. If you see me say hi.

I'll jump in. I live in Columbia TN. I do service work all over middle TN.

I live in northeast TN. (Rogersville) near Greenville

I live in Buffalo, but I have been down to Tennessee 10 times since 2007.... I will be leaving the north east with a 2012 24' flatbed if anyone needs something moved. I am trying to get the family to move

JP Allison- I'm down for rooting through some yards. I hit up pull-a-part on rutledge pike about every other week and just walk around. It's worth $1 to see what is there instead of sifting through their website. There's always a \6 or four and I never know what else I'm going to find. Do you know of some good yards to visit in the area? Let's get a posse together...

Me, Well I am live in Northeast Arkansas and enjoy Memphis Tennessee and most of my time has been spent on Belle Street and Memphis Motor Sports Park, Remember the Power Tour will be at Memphis Motor Sports Park next year and I and many members will be there to say hello and enjoy a day of car shows and :burnout: Come join us :cheers:

... Remember the Power Tour will be at Memphis Motor Sports Park next year and I and many members will be there to say hello and enjoy a day of car shows and :burnout: Come join us :cheers:

Hmmm ... that's not too far from here in the grand scheme of things. Do you have the show dates Mike?

Add one more from Tennessee:burnout:

Up here on the east side between Knoxville and Bristol!

I live in northeast TN. (Rogersville) near Greenville

JP Allison- I'm down for rooting through some yards. I hit up pull-a-part on rutledge pike about every other week and just walk around. It's worth $1 to see what is there instead of sifting through their website. There's always a \6 or four and I never know what else I'm going to find. Do you know of some good yards to visit in the area? Let's get a posse together...

Barracuda is up and running with GM TBI

sounds like we all need to get together yall :happy1:

I have alot of Kin folk around Knoxville. I got a couple of cousins up in Sharps Chapel who are twins. Back in the day they both had 340 Dusters. One of them still has his. 25 years ago, I found this guy over on HWY 11, around Ruttlege somewhere, that had barns and a field full of Mopars! Even a couple of winged cars! I wonder if that stuff is still there?

Thanks Mike! I'll put it on the calendar (and of course won't be able to go anyway) but stay optimistic in the meantime. :-D

any of you tn folk wanna trade a nj license plate for your tn plate

-
Back