Tequila must see

-
Dang.........................................

..............................There's that "bottle" again.....................:-D

Dang.........................................

..............................There's that "bottle" again.....................:-D

Yea :angel4: I was looking for a reason to keep it from haunting me :-D

who said all infomercials were bad?! only thing that could have made that better is if when they were describing the effects of it they showed pictures!

I liked the description that you might get your *** kicked.:-D

I don't even own an ***, just call my wife and ask her.:cheers:

That was great! Last time I drank that I ended up with a girlfriend I didn't want and she ended up stalking me for two years.( no joke)

Excellent! They could have done a better job with the video, but... still good. Can't beat a little Tequila for the ladies!

I know what you mean about not having an ***. As we men get older, many of us begin to resmble a frog standing on his hind legs...picture that!

ROTFLMAO! Mike, that was classic! SO...how's that bottle of "plant water" doing, lol!

SO...how's that bottle of "plant water" doing,

The bottle of plant water has been used and refilled but the other two bottles are slowly getting emptied

Picture 036.jpg

SO...how's that bottle of "plant water" doing,

The bottle of plant water has been used and refilled but the other two bottles are slowly getting emptied

Just giving you a hard time Mike. I used to do the same thing to remove the chlorine from the water before I would add water to my fish tank years ago. :)

-
Back